Committee Membership Information and Application Process
All 4-H professionals who are interested in participating in the committee’s work are welcome to apply.
- 4-H professional status.
- Must be (and remain) employed with an LGU 4-H program to be eligible for membership.
- Desire to support a consistent, correct, and complete model of PYD across the 4-H system.
- Experience in leading professional capacity building efforts.
- Commitment to a three-year term (two-year term is possible for 2022 and 2023 applicants).
- Commitment to active participation and leadership, including active participation in at least one committee working group effort.
- Available dedicated time for participation (approximately 5-10 hours/month).
- Participation on PYD Academy planning teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to the development and accomplishment of subgroup annual plan of work.
- Support from State 4-H Program leader
- Complete application (on-line)
- Complete support information from state 4-H program leader
Both of the following must be completed by the due date for full consideration.
Step One: Complete on-line application (Due July 31)
Step Two: Have 4-H program leader complete on-line reference form (Due July 31)
Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure program leader nominations are submitted on time. Applications without these nominations will be considered incomplete.
Application Due Date: July 31
Notification of Application Decision: September 1
Committee Year: October 1 – September 30
For More Information
Questions about the application process can be directed to Mary Arnold, PLWG Standing Committee on PYD Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org